Skip County Header
Alameda County, CA,

Larry Brooks
Healthy Homes Department
Including the Lead Poisoning Prevention Program

social media icons

How to Refer Elevated Blood Lead Levels

To report an elevated blood lead level please complete a Referral Form:

The following documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require the free Adobe Reader.

For questions and assistance please call 510-567-8280

See also:

Alameda County sealAlameda County © 2021 • All Rights Reserved • Legal / DisclaimersAccessibility